View Poll Results: Which was your favorite?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Delicate Diligence

1 8.33%
  • Hole in the Wall

3 25.00%
  • Flashing Lights

0 0%
  • Street Diving

0 0%
  • Sun Bringer

0 0%
  • Rust Lust

2 16.67%
  • Beauty Ray

0 0%
  • Crystal Cord

2 16.67%
  • Freedom Costs

0 0%
  • The Keeper

1 8.33%
  • Lantern Sprite

1 8.33%
  • Heart of Glass

0 0%
  • Lovers in a Dangerous Time

0 0%
  • The Silent One

1 8.33%
  • Doll Face

1 8.33%
  • The Story of the Doll

0 0%

NaNoWriMo Ideas

NaNoWriMo Ideas within the Ideas, Plots and Stories forums, part of the Writing Discussion category at Fictionpost Writing Forums - Where Writers Unite; Heya guys. These are some of my writing ideas for NaNoWriMo. I would like you skim over below then vote on your favorite. Also, feel free to post some of your ideas for this awesome competition as well and we ...(ideas, nanowrimo)

Blog Entries

NaNoWriMo Ideas

Heya guys. These are some of my writing ideas for NaNoWriMo. I would like you skim over below then vote on your favorite. Also, feel free to post some of your ideas for this awesome competition as well and we can critique each other and all that good stuff.

Delicate Diligence- (Misc.) The death of her parents sends Taiya’s life into a tizzy. She is sent to her cruel Aunt who runs a boarding school for dancers. She is put to work as a servant. Little does Taiya’s Aunt know Taiya is a fantastic dancer as well. But will her Aunt let her be accepted into the academy?
    Hole in the Wall- (Misc. [Adventure]) The story about a blind homeless girl who has to get by by staying in the shadows and stealing. Surviving only using her quick wits and sharp ears.
    Flashing Lights- (Misc. [Non-fiction]) The story of an object oriented prostitute who has to have a change of heart after a surprise pregnancy and may come to find out love is more important than life than materials.
    Street Diving- (Misc. [Non-fiction]) Lillian Fetch has been the country club’s dive team Golden Member for years. But one day she finds a community pool comes alive at night with it’s own competition called Street Diving. Instantly enticed and mesmerized starts entering the competitions but the rules are different and you earn points different ways. Can she keep her high standards in formal competitions and still fulfill her passion for street diving?
    Sun Bringer- (Fantasy) The story of an endangered ancient tribe of natives whose people are mysteriously dying out. The only one who can save them is a female child, the Sun Bringer.
    Rust Lust- (Fantasy)The story of a child in the parallel dimension of Hypithic. On her own she has battled a demon power for years that as controlled the land and killed her parents. Things take an unexpected twist when she meets The Undertaker’s son, a shy compassionate boy that vows to help her rid the land of the monster’s curse.
    Beauty Ray- (Fantasy) The story of a teenage princess in medieval times after her parents are suspiciously murdered the prime minister takes their place, but he’s a cruel man who plans to get rid of the princess, Rayleen, as well! One day while going through the castle she finds her mother’s old diary that reveals Rayleen has a twin sister! She sets out on a perilous journey with a market boy who swears he knows the way to find her.
    Crystal Cord- (Fantasy) Chime and Stone have lived in the Cave of Majesty ever since they were mysteriously imprisoned there as children although the cave is a magical place, they wish to be free. Starting from their residence in the lowest pit they travel through tunnel after tunnel trying to escape but the cave is full of horrible secrets, demon powers, strange creatures and odd beings. Plus they are being tracked and followed by an eerie pursuer. After discovering a horrible truth it becomes a race to escape. Can they make it in time?
    Freedom Costs- (Fantasy) Gima’s fiancé was taken by the Strobe, an organization resembling the mafia. The leader puts Gima up to difficult tasks and near impossible puzzles to test her knowledge and love. If she loses her fiancé will be imprisoned forever and she will be forced to work for the rest of her life.
    The Keeper- (Fantasy) Chelsea is the Cheetah Spirit responsible for an alliance in The Garden, a mythical land where animal spirits reside, and she goes to an average American high school in human form. Another spirit makes itself known to her inside the body of an unknowing boy at school. How can she convince and convert him without looking insane?
    Lantern Sprite- (Romance) Ginger is a lantern sprite faced with the task of righting love affairs. She sees and hears some entertaining and difficult stories.
    Heart of Glass- (Romance) Jen Lee is a half fish, half human spirit encaged under the water in a famous pond in Kyoto, Japan. She is doomed to forever wander unless she can find love in a human.
    Lovers in a Dangerous Time- (Romance) Two assassins fall in love but that’s against the rules. Now they’re running from everything they once cherished and the only ones they can trust are each other. Or can they?
    The Silent One- (Crime & Horror) A Manhattan gang is waist deep in a conflict with another gang. One night a girl approaches them showing an awesome power and telekinesis. She is quickly praised as the silent leader and secret weapon of the gang. She can help them obtain security and peace of mind but what’s in it for her?
    Doll Face- (Crime & Horror) The story of a mentally disabled child whose dolls come to life and talk to her. But sometimes things they say aren’t so nice. Or safe.
    The Story of the Doll- (Crime & Horror) Chase enters an old vacant house only to find it’s not an abandoned as everyone suspected. Inside a living life-sized doll is imprisoned. The man who keeps her there has evil intentions for her and Chase has to secretly work to free her.

Legen - wait for it - Melisende's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: NaNoWriMo Ideas

I remember when I was your age and had stories spilling out of me like that... Where has it gone!? :mental:
    Fictionpost June 2013 Writing Competition Winner: The Ship's Cat by SilverDolphin.
    Fictionpost July 2013 Poetry Competition Winner: The Jungle by mellen.
    Fictionpost August 2013 Writing Competition Winner: Grandpa's Grand Piano by Rose LaFlesh
    Fictionpost September 2013 Poetry Competition Winner: The Wondrous Scarr Street Scam by LadyOfTheSea
    Fictionpost October 2013 Writing Competition Winner: A Walk Down Memory Lane by Necherous

https://sites.google.com/site/captaintempleton/home
    elizabethpriest.co.uk
    http://www.ilovemel.me/
    '
    - dary!

Blog Entries

Melly! Don't make me feel like a baby! And how on Earth did you get here so fast?!

Blog Entries

I'm doing homework.

*explains everything*
    Fictionpost June 2013 Writing Competition Winner: The Ship's Cat by SilverDolphin.
    Fictionpost August 2013 Writing Competition Winner: Grandpa's Grand Piano by Rose LaFlesh
    Fictionpost September 2013 Poetry Competition Winner: The Wondrous Scarr Street Scam by LadyOfTheSea
    Fictionpost October 2013 Writing Competition Winner: A Walk Down Memory Lane by Necherous

elizabethpriest.co.uk
    '
    - dary!

Blog Entries

Or makes no sense at all...

Blog Entries

Well, I was avoiding doing it, hence being on FP spamming the unread posts.

Anyway, I have no idea what one of those story ideas to pick... they all look good, but it comes down to you in the end. Do you have any particular favourites, or ones you feel you could really run with the plot?

You know for NaNoWriMo it's not about finishing the novel as much as reaching the word count, so you could always start 3 and total them up.

elizabethpriest.co.uk
    '
    - dary!

Alexofthejungle GazingAtTheStars's Avatar

Melly: I love your signature. Freedom.

And I like them all too. Why can't I think of stories like that?!

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.

Jerry Springer Star peepo-spider's Avatar
    Blog Entries

well you have three there

'Course I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days!

Blog Entries

I went for lantern sprite because by the sounds of it you could set it up as a novel comprised of lots of smaller stories, which might be easier for NaNoWriMo...
    January 2014 Poetry Winner - Metaphor - by Mercutio

"THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT:

YOU SIT DOWN AT THE KEYBOARD AND YOU PUT ONE WORD AFTER ANOTHER
    UNTIL IT'S DONE.

IT'S THAT EASY, AND THAT HARD."
    - NEIL GAIMAN

They're all pretty good. I guess it depends on you and which plot you feel you can elaborate on more.

Heh, that's pretty unhelpful isn't it?

Hole In The Wall really interests me. I'd love to read something like that ^_^
    “Do you see those people running? They're my friends, my family. As long as they're safe... As long as I can protect them... then any world will be good enough for me!"
    - Faria Phoenix; Nazreal

The Search For Effpia: A FictionPost Story - Chapter SIX Online!

My Xanga

Blog Entries

Hey! I got 6 votes. I don't feel like such a n00b anymore.

Blog Entries

I vote Hole in the Wall...

Thread Information